801 Industrial Blvd
New Kensington, PA 15068
In September 1946, Herbert R. Curry founded H.R. Curry Company in a two-car garage in a small community in Pittsburgh, PA. The new company distributed and installed refractory products in 17 different counties throughout the Tri-State area. From the original two-car garage, H.R. Curry Co., Inc. has grown and thrived over the past nearly 7 decades, and today ships worldwide. In March of 2013 we moved into our largest and present day location consisting of more than 42,000 square feet including offices, warehouse and manufacturing facilities.